sábado, 8 de octubre de 2022

Post 2: The Best Concert Ever


 Hi, my loves 💖💖

I'm here to talk about the time I went to see Ana Gabriel at Movistar Arena, here in Chile. It was 5 days ago (01st October, 2022).

I couldn't sleep the night before, just for the emotion I felt. I went with my aunties Sara and Mary. They arrived at the venue before I did, because I had classes. 

I got there by 5:45 pm and met my aunties. We became friends of a few people there and started singing many songs of Ana.

It was THE BEST CONCERT EVER, I sang along all the songs. I cried, laughed, shouted out, everything. 

In a moment, when she was singing "simplemente amigos" ('just friends'), she couldn't even start the song because of the emotion of hearing the people singing along. That moment was so exciting, it made all my body chill.

Well, that's all my experience in the best concert ever.

XOXO, Sergi 💏

WE'RE JUST FRIENDS AND NOTHING ELSE TOT

FRIEND MY HEART IS HURT, THE MAN THAT I WANT IS GOING AWAY


No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Post 5: Changes to my Study Programme

 Hii everyone!!! how have you been these days??? I hope you're fine. I'm here writing this so happy, because today I came to spill t...