sábado, 24 de septiembre de 2022

Post 1: A Country I would like to visit.

 Hi, everyone!!!! 💋

Today I want to talk about France, the country I would like to visit in the future.

I like this country because I think France is a country full of interesting things, as it is it's gastronomy, it's architecture and it's scenery. 


My favorites places in France are Notre Dame, because I think it is a wonderful building that has revolutionized the architecture. The gardens of Versailles, well this one I think is very obvious why is one of my favorites.





A thing that I do not like is that the capital of France, Paris, is such a dirty city: you can see rats running for the streets, even in the daytime. And it smells so bad!! People pee in the streets, that is disgusting!!!

Also I would like to go there to study the language, 'cause I have studied french before at school and it was not that difficult and also I like how it sounds (I have always said that it sounds fancy😜)

That is all for today, mates. I hope this hasn´t been so boring

XOXO, Egee 💏








3 comentarios:

Post 5: Changes to my Study Programme

 Hii everyone!!! how have you been these days??? I hope you're fine. I'm here writing this so happy, because today I came to spill t...